1. Good relationships are key to everything.
I didn’t realise how much of my life revolves around my relationships with God and other people. To be honest, I can’t think of anything I do that doesn’t involve a relationship based motivation.
2. The world is quite accessible.
When God tells me to go somewhere, I go. Yes, money can be a fleeting thought but he has never left me to fend for myself. If I can’t physically get to a country, I am still able to do a lot through the Internet.
3. God is the ultimate communicator of love.
I am made in his image. I am made to communicate love.
4. Attitudes are extremely influential in everything.
If I have a bad attitude about something, it is my choice to change it or let it continue to affect my circumstances.
5. Knowing God and making Him known is actually possible for me as an 18 year old.
I don’t have to wait to graduate from university or be just a little bit older to be a world changer. I have a voice in my generation.
By Hanna Waddell
School of Communication & Digital Influence Student